My Life According to: Juanes

Another facebook note

Using only song names from ONE BAND or ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Juanes



Are you a female:
La Mejor Parte de Mí (The Best Part of Me)

Describe yourself:
Soñador (Dreamer)

How do you feel:
Fíjate Bien (Look Good)

Describe where you currently live:
La Tierra (Earth)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Minas Piedras (Stone Mines)

Your favorite form of transportation:
Sueños (Dream)

Your best friend is:
La Única (The Only)

You and your best friend are:
Para Ser Eterno (Eternity)

Favorite time of a day:
Un Día Normal (A Normal Day)

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Fotografía (Photograph)

What is life to you:
La Vida... Es Un Ratico (Life... Is a Moment)

Your relationship:
Difícil (Difficult)

Your fear:
Nada (Nothing)

What is the best advice you have to give:
Ámame (Love me)

How I would like to die:
A Dios le Pido (I ask God)

My Motto:
No Creo en el Jamás (I don't believe in the concept of never)

Artikel Terkait



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)