Hari ini, valentine's day.. and then so what? Biasa aja tuh... Tapi, ternyata ada juga yang merasa amat sangat sedih pada hari valentine ini.. Kenapa? karena dibikin mellow sih... *pis ah*
Sebenarnya apa sih hari valentine itu? Saya ingat sekali dulu ada sebuah kuis yang saya lupa format acaranya seperti apa, yang pastinya... Ada anak kecil ditanya seperti itu,
"Adik, apa itu hari valentine?"
Jawabnya, "Hari raya COKLAT!"
Jadi ya temanku tersayang... Nikmatilah hari ini dengan COKLAT :D, karena hari ini hari raya COKLAT.. okey? Menghancurkan diet??? Lah, siapa yang suruh makan coklat, aku bilang kan nikmati hari ini dengan coklat, ya diliat aja coklatnya,,, hahahah.. HEMAAAATTT :P
|(C) Bruce Forster|
Kalau belum merasa terhibur, ok deh nih ada tambahan, dapet dari nanya sama Google :P dan karena Anda jago berbahasa Inggris, tak perlu kuterjemahkan ya :P
- Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you’re alone! Round up some unattached chicks and hit the bars, a restaurant, the local karaoke joint, the bowling lanes, whatever. Revel in your ability to have an amazing time, no men needed. —Katriona, 30.
- “Love is not about a particular day, or about cards, flowers, or even being in a relationship. The illusion that coupled people are happy and well-loved can feed feelings of loneliness or isolation for people who aren’t with someone, and wish they were,” says Brown.
- According to Brown, the most important message that singles should remember on Valentine’s Day is that love is not just for couples; it is for all of us.
- Do not define yourself by your relationship status. Your relationship status is not your identity.
- Realize that Valentine’s Day is a commercial holiday. It is not about love and relationships; it is about selling flowers, candy, and diamond jewelry. Think of all the money you are saving.
- Get together with people who do love you -- friends, family members, the people who already have relationships with you.
- If you are single and you don’t want to be, start now to think about what is in the way of you creating the relationship you want. Find ways to work on becoming the person your dream partner would fall in love with. Start therapy. Take up yoga. Begin to volunteer. Create art. Make meaning. Act to change the world. It is into the fullest lives that love is most likely to fall.
- If you are single and you like it, now is the time to affirm your choice. People who never marry or partner have close, loving, emotionally intimate relationships and lives worth living. Do not let a couple-driven culture define your choice as something wrong.
Lihat.. your prince or your wangwang dalam lautan bunga... :P
|(C) Rebecca Richardson|
HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL SINGLES IN THIS WORLD :D
Don't be sad... Think of all the money you are saving.
- Cosmopolitan: The Single Girl's Valentine's Day
- Chiff.com: Being Single on Valentine's Day A Survival Guide
- Getty images