Put Yourself on Someone's Shoes

I know what you feel, I know the hurt, I know your sadness, I know the desperateness... It was like the end of the world came already.. wasn't it?

I had that kind of shoes..

I lost my very best friend, the only one that understood me, the one that really called me friend, the one that always tried to make me happy, the one that always helped me... 

What was the reason? I don't know 'till now.. When I asked for the reason, the replied was, "Try to find yourself!", a disappointed answer..

It took years for me to free from those mourning days... but in those years, HE gave me so much GRACE.
Got new friends, got new best friends, got new fans (hahahahahaha)...

Ahhh... I remember something.. when it's D+1, a very hard day... My mom came to me, talked to me, encouraged me... then said,
Nah, play guitar.. you always happy when you play guitar...

I am a better person now.. 
If it was never happened... What kind of Grace is now?

HE always plans and already planned the best plan for us. There's no bad plan for us.

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

The meaning is pretty simple to figure out; "Do not persist in offering what is sacred or of value to those who have no appreciation for it, because your gift will not only become contaminated and be despised, your generous efforts could also be rebuffed and perhaps even openly attacked." (http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-6.htm)
Hope you I read this.. if not... 
I hope you know that you are not alone...

I hope you recover soon.


Artikel Terkait



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

qi_ling said... Reply

What a sad writing.. :((
Did u write it yourself?

Aca aca fighting! Live our life to the fullest.. ;)

Grace, S.Si, Apt. said... Reply

@qi_ling: what do u think?

ya.. the saddest part of my life

and yup, I have to thank God for everything

Grace, S.Si, Apt. said... Reply

bwahahahaha.. I hope you read this, not hope you I read this..

ya, I do really hope you can read this..

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)