I missed you already...

In my last chance.. you said.. "Here's a nice song, change all you to You there..". It was really strengthen me.. In the same day,,, I hurt you because you hurt me but then I learned that you were the first getting hurt.. arrrggghhh complicated thing. After getting  you hurt, I regret it, you sent me an ultimatum, I sent one to you too.. then we argued.. argued..argued.. and it never back to the normal day.. I missed the normal day with you. What is normal day? Days before we argued..

After that.. many things came.. then every day was arguing day.. every day was forgiving day.. every day was hard to through... Many times I said goodbye, don't want to take care of you anymore.. but then, I know that I can't do that.. I always care for you... although I know, caring you means knowing that you are not that worth to being cared. But then, I took the risk... I was back then.. took care of you.. at least till you get the biggest thing at that time. What was the reason that I always came back? Because you showed that you need me.. "What is me without you?", you said that...I was there till you got that biggest thing... Then, you disappointed me again.. Goodbye again, but then ahhh.. why I always miss you..

Back to the song.. well, because I don't have much knowledge in music.. I don't know what was the song title, who is the singer :( then... last Saturday, I got feeling that I will know the song. YUP! I got it.. ahhhh... ,"Eh.. what song is this?" *happy* *happy* *happy*

Today.. you made me giving you up again.. You really have a head made by stone! For what both of you and me know the right one, we still arguing.. How with the matters that we don't know the right thing to do? Ahhh, I see many days of arguing onwards.. Don't you tired for all these things? Let's ended it soon. You ended it... then I wrote this post, "I missed you already....", then I don't know why, you back to smile.. What I want to see the most.. the happy you.. the cheerful you... You always makes me confused.. I wish I can read your mind, so I don't need to waste my time by asking what is inside your head (ahh.. ya.. STONE).

For all those times You stood by me
For all the truth that You made me see
For all the joy You brought to my life
For all the wrong that You made right
For every dream You made come true
For all the love I found in You
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all


You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz You believed
I'm everything I am
Because You loved me


You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, You gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had Your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day You gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by You


You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz You believed
I'm everything I am
Because You loved me


You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining Your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies You were the truth
My world is a better place because of You


You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz You believed
I'm everything I am
Because You loved me


I'm everything I am
Because You loved me


Artikel Terkait



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)