a simple line

A simple line.. can make you laugh or cry.. a simple text could move your heart..
 
Yeah.. few months ago, I got free SMS bonus from my provider then I sent my favorite SMS to my closest friends. This SMS became my favorite because I got it on my birthday (eleven years ago) from my best best best best best best best best best best best best best best friend. So sad, eleven years ago, the SMS storage only in SIM CARD and the capacity was 10 messages only, so I had to delete the original message :( and I wrote the copy for sure. Fortunately, I kept the note and then wrote the message on my current cellphone, store it there. Now, I don't know where the note is.

Here is the message:
It feels good if someone miss you..
It feels better if someone loves you..
But, it feels best if someone never forget you..
and it's ME!

Most of my friends sent their feed back said they were moved. 
 
Ah, I wish it is true.. you never forget me. Well, sure.. you never forget me. I know it.. really know it. Hahahaahhaahaha


Artikel Terkait



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)