Your Password is HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I don't know what was on my mind, I just wanted to make a surprise. So, without further thinking I changed your password and made it as your "birthday gift". Well, it was just perfect day your birthday and computer class. I made this scenario: you couldn't log in to your account, you asked the password, then you found out the password was HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and of course you would realize that was only me that made such thing. But then I was afraid you would got a "heart attack" so I told you the password a day before D-day.

Ah, I remembered that thing today.. I wish I could give you a proper birthday gift. I really want to give you birthday gift, each year; I really want to give you gift everyday.
Happy Birthday... may God bless you always :)


Artikel Terkait



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)