what is silence?
- Relative or total lack of audible sound.
- May also refer to any absence of communication, even in media other than speech.
- Also used as total communication, in reference to non verbal communication and spiritual connection.
- Also referred to no sounds uttered by anybody in a room and or area.
- It is a very important factor in many cultural spectacles, as in rituals.
The dictionary says,
- absence of any sound or noise; stillness.
- the state or fact of being silent; muteness.
- absence or omission of mention, comment, or expressed concern: the conspicuous silence of our newspapers on local graft
- the state of being forgotten; oblivion: in the news again after years of silence.
- concealment; secrecy.
which one is yours?