Where is the passion that I needed the most?

Where is the passion that I needed the most?
A modified line from Daniel Powter's song, Bad day..


I always say that I love teaching, that is my passion. I want to teach this, that, that, and that.
But, when the time comes.. when I have a chance to teach.. the passion is just gone away.

Isn't this the moment that I have waited for long?
Do I have so much fear?
Why do I should be fear?

This thought that came:
They won't care anyway.. This effort would be a waste.

Why this kind of negative thought came?

Why can't I put a little faith on it?
Am I losing faith?

I worked too hard.. and I don't want my work hard to become waste.
I have to be strong.

God, now I know why You gave me this headache.
To make me stronger, reminding me not to rely on my strength but to Yours.
It's hard God.. really hard.. 


Artikel Terkait



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)